I love recipes when I learn how to make something that I always used a packet to make before. This is one of our new family favorites (top 2!) Thanks Courtney! I owe you...
1 roast
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 beef bullion cube
1 bay leaf
salt and pepper
1 tsp dried rosemary
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp garlic salt
Remove all visable fat from meat and place in crock pot. Combine all ingredients and pour over roast. Add water to cover the roast. Cook all day on low (8-12 hours). Shred meat, serve on sub buns, add yummy cheese if you like (Tyrone likes!) and serve with sauce for dipping. It's fantastic!
The yummy bread comes from Costco -
I recently discovered this same recipe! So yummy!
ReplyDeleteI've done away with most packets recently -- taco seasoning and onion soup mix are really easy to make. I just made my own condensed cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soups, too. Pretty easy, and much better tasting than the canned stuff. I just googled what recipe I wanted and went from there.
YES! These are delicious! Jaxon never liked French Dip until he had yours. Thanks for sharing the recipe. :)
ReplyDelete