Taye participated in First In Fitness this morning. It's the school disctrict's yearly track meet for elementary kids. Each school (for our region there were 26 elem. schools) sends a boy and girl from each grade level (2-5) for each event. Taye ran the 100 Y dash and I'll just let this video speak for itself.
Taye's accepting sponsors if you're interested.
That's my baby! I'm a proud Mama!
ReplyDeletehilariously awesome. i'm hoping my kids have some sort of ability to build a me dream house based on their athletic ability one day too.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Taye! You are a great athlete! Keep running!!!
ReplyDeleteWow-- way to go Taye!
ReplyDeleteThe boy has some wheels! I can't believe how big he is now. Such a darling family.
ReplyDeleteI know where he gets that from...way to go!! That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteGo Taye! I have no doubt he could beat me! Well, right now, anyone could beat the lumbering, waddling nine-month pregnant lady. But Taye could whomp me even in my prime.
ReplyDeleteWe knew it from the moment we saw him in nursery- destined for athletic greatness! Go TAYE!
ReplyDelete