We are heading back to school! Tyrone will be completing his Masters Degree in Nurse Anesthesia. We start in August. And I say we because while Tyrone will be taking courses and working at clinical I will be managing all the child care, house care and budgeting. Wish us luck!


Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteJessica, this could not happen without your support. You are such a good wife and mother. We are truly blessed to have you as a dauthter-in-law.
Good Luck Tyrone!
Thanks!
Pauline & Willie
Exciting news! Good luck to you both!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it! Your kids are old enough to understand that dad is working and studying hard to reach a goal. It will all be good education for them , too.They , too ,will need to help for success. There will be wonderful advantages for all at the end.
ReplyDeleteTwo years is a very short time. I can attest to that!
School is definitely a joint effort! That is so great! Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a "we" thing!!! Good luck to you all!
ReplyDelete