I was at the park "minding my own business" when I witnessed the most spectacular golf course sighting I have seen in the past five years- way better than seven deer hopping down the middle of the 14th green, even better then watching proud young men hit balls into the road. If I'd had my cell phone I would have snapped a picture of course. Instead you'll just have to imagine.
A young Dad out golfing on the 13th hole. Pulling his clubs with a speed cart and pushing his little toddler in a pink buggy. He pulled/pushed right up to the start. Busied her with a ball away from the action. Hit the ball down the green, and then stuck her back in the buggy and pushed/pulled (with some serious speed) right up to the putting green.


Yep, I swear I saw it with my own eyes.
A young Dad out golfing on the 13th hole. Pulling his clubs with a speed cart and pushing his little toddler in a pink buggy. He pulled/pushed right up to the start. Busied her with a ball away from the action. Hit the ball down the green, and then stuck her back in the buggy and pushed/pulled (with some serious speed) right up to the putting green.

Every time I see men out golfing I think of their wives home with the kids. This dad wins an award for coolest golf dad/husband ever. While I was a little concerned for her safety - a swinging golf club is a serious weapon, if she mistakenly got in the way - I do applaud the attempt!

Yep, I swear I saw it with my own eyes.
Comments
Post a Comment