My kids love to play with the neighbour kids. They play in a little stream down the street, ride their bikes up and down the path, play football and freeze tag in the back yard and play hide and seek in our house.
Our house isn't that big and there are limited hiding spots. But they have a wonderful time. A few weeks ago while they were playing I announced that I was going to the bathroom and please stay out. I walked in and locked the door behind me and fortunatley just happened to glance behind the toilet before I started to unclothe. Yep, a kid was hiding behind the toilet, squished right in between the tank and the floor. Hello!!!
Our house isn't that big and there are limited hiding spots. But they have a wonderful time. A few weeks ago while they were playing I announced that I was going to the bathroom and please stay out. I walked in and locked the door behind me and fortunatley just happened to glance behind the toilet before I started to unclothe. Yep, a kid was hiding behind the toilet, squished right in between the tank and the floor. Hello!!!
That is hilarious! So glad you made the discovery before you had to make an awkward decision. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny. It's always a challenge to find that new hiding spot. I can just see your reaction when you discovered you were not blissfully alone.
ReplyDelete