The other day I was folding a large pile of clothes on my bed while the kids were taking naps/resting and I pulled up an episode of The Office on my laptop to watch while I was working.
Jaxon woke up toward the end of the show and when he came in I sat down with him on my lap to watch the last few minutes.
Just about then Michael on the show blurted out something about "Once going 26 years without sex".
Jaxon is not the kind of kid to let something interesting like that just slide. I held my breath until he spit out, " That's not true. You couldn't live for 26 years without snacks!"
True. True.
Jaxon woke up toward the end of the show and when he came in I sat down with him on my lap to watch the last few minutes.
Just about then Michael on the show blurted out something about "Once going 26 years without sex".
Jaxon is not the kind of kid to let something interesting like that just slide. I held my breath until he spit out, " That's not true. You couldn't live for 26 years without snacks!"
True. True.
ha ha ha, I totally laughed out loud!! that is too funny.
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat can you say? Jaxon! Jaxon! He's so sweet and innocent.
ReplyDeleteHilarious! You've gotta hope that they always hear things like that instead of what we hear. I need a kid filter for my own ears! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Jaxon!!! I needed that.
ReplyDeleteThanks for that wonderful story-- Jaxo you are too cute, and though smart as all get out, wonderfully innocent. congratulations, Jess and Ty!
ReplyDeleteLOL, That is super cute. I'm not sure I could go that long either!
ReplyDeleteI most DEFINITELY could not go 26 years without snacks!!
ReplyDelete