The speakers were excellent and right at Taye's level. We had wonderful and loved friends and family and teachers there. The water in the font was warm! We sang primary songs loud and clear for the opening and closing songs and the Elders showed a video of Pres. Hinckley bearing his testimony while Ty and Taye were changing. Taye was totally emotional the whole time, with tears dripping down his cheeks and the spirit was wonderful. Fabulous evening!
The speakers were excellent and right at Taye's level. We had wonderful and loved friends and family and teachers there. The water in the font was warm! We sang primary songs loud and clear for the opening and closing songs and the Elders showed a video of Pres. Hinckley bearing his testimony while Ty and Taye were changing. Taye was totally emotional the whole time, with tears dripping down his cheeks and the spirit was wonderful. Fabulous evening!
I totally would have been there if Scott's cousins hadn't come into town surprisingly. I wish I could have. I heard it was beautiful!! How exciting.
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat day!!! How wonderful for Taye to feel the Spirit so strongly himself.
ReplyDeleteIt was very nice to be a part of. Congrats Taye buddy.
ReplyDeleteThe groundswell is happening in Ecuador, too. We see it in the faces of the thousands of Young Men and Women and Primary children who come to the temple: brown, black, orange and pink.Handsome, confident , smart and faithful.I am so proud and releived to have my family be a part of it all.Congratulations Taye , on a decision that will bless you all the days of your life.
ReplyDeleteI'm grateful for the opportunity I had to speak about the Holy Ghost during Taye's baptism and to witness as the spirit touch Taye in such a way that made him shed tears.
ReplyDeleteOnce again, my testimony of the gospel has been strengthen. Congratulations Taye! You are certainly one of Heavenly Father's chosen one.
Love, Grandma Brown
We are so proud of you and so excited for you taking these next steps. Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete