After five wonderful years at his preschool Jaxon is done and ready for the next adventure.

This is Jaxon's favorite girl classmate. He even got to go to her house a few times to play. He said the thing he liked most about her was that "she laughs all the time".
And me too - I'll be counting down the days until Jax starts school right over there in that side bar.
I was bumped so it is kind of wobbly but they are too cute. Congratulations Jaxon!
What a little cutie! And what a great idea to use the shirts as graduation "gowns." I thought they were graduation gowns at first!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jaxon! He is growing up right before our eyes.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Jaxon( and Jess and Tyrone).Soon you will start the next era in your life. You are smart, strong, athletic, handsome and interested in people and life. A well rounded package and winning combination.We're very proud of you!
ReplyDelete