These yummy bars are just one of the many things I miss about having Courtney around. So I'm off to see her today, on a real honest to goodness girls trip. See you in a few hours Court!
1/2 cup melted butter
1 cellophane package of graham crackers, crumbled (not the whole box)
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup chopped pecans (never used these)
1 1/2 cups of coconut
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
Combine butter and crumbs in a 9X13 pan and press down to make crust. Cover with chocolate and butterscotch chips and coconut. Top with the whole can of sweetened condensed milk and then cook at 350 for 25 minutes. These need lots of time to cool - they are much tastier cold and chewy than they are hot and crumbly.
Ok that looks delish...wonder if I can morph into a sugar free recipe...hmmm...I may have to ponder on that. haha. Have fun on your trip!!! Girls trips are the best!
ReplyDeleteMy Thai noodles didn't work out so well, but I don't think I can mess up on these! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great trip.
What a darling family! Im going to try your granny bars... Im a blog stalker hope you don't mind!
ReplyDeletewww.oneshetwosheblogspot.com