Tomorrow I was going to help Taye get out the door on his way to school, eat breakfast with Tyrone who would just be arriving home from work and then drop Jaxon off at preschool for the morning. Scotia and I would head to her gymnastics class and then make a stop at Target on they way home to see if they have new workout clothes (I'm still saving my stash of Christmas cash until the new spring stuff comes out). I've been informed by the weather report that my dream morning may be about to crash.
Snow, again!
If it snows they cancel school and if they cancel school I will spend the day cleaning up wet snow clothes and trying to keep the kids quiet while Tyrone attempts to sleep. Oh, please make this winter end...
Snow, again!
If it snows they cancel school and if they cancel school I will spend the day cleaning up wet snow clothes and trying to keep the kids quiet while Tyrone attempts to sleep. Oh, please make this winter end...
Comments
Post a Comment