Our local university has a fabulous fund raiser every year called the "Krispy Kreme Challenge".
Racers run 2 miles from campus to the Krispy Kreme store, eat a dozen donuts (less if you are just a "casual runner") and then run back while trying not to puke. Jaxon and I were planning to attend this year but a primary activity got in our way - so today we had our own Brown Family Krispy Kreme challenge.

The boys and I ran from our house to the gazebo at the lake where Tyrone met us with donuts and milk. Then we ran/walked back depending on how many donuts each had consumed.
Racers run 2 miles from campus to the Krispy Kreme store, eat a dozen donuts (less if you are just a "casual runner") and then run back while trying not to puke. Jaxon and I were planning to attend this year but a primary activity got in our way - so today we had our own Brown Family Krispy Kreme challenge.The boys and I ran from our house to the gazebo at the lake where Tyrone met us with donuts and milk. Then we ran/walked back depending on how many donuts each had consumed.
They were great runners and we all enjoyed the donuts. Next year, real thing!
what a fun idea!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious- sounds yummy, but makes me sick thinking of eating that many donuts at one time! That's cute that you still did it with your kids! They're all growing up so fast! I love Scotia's hair- too cute!
ReplyDelete