Scotia and I obviously spend a great deal of time together becuase she's turned into my little mini me. She loves to help me set the table, and always has to stir while I'm cooking or hold the dust pan while I sweep. If we are walking to the park and I have my hands in my pockets, then she does too.
My computer is having issues w/video, but Scotia is adorable! I love this age when they're so willing to do anything. My little Shayla doesn't talk much, but the one thing she says EVERY night as I make dinner is, "I want help!" meaning she wants to help me. And she HAS to be sitting on the counter right in the middle of whatever it is I'm making. Although it makes it more difficult most of the time, I LOVE it! My boys are way beyond wanting to help me anymore ...
ReplyDeleteLoved the video- and pics too. Scotia looks just like her mother when she was that age. We had a few nice little clothes compliments of Grandma Ripple but not nearly so plentiful and assorted and fashionable as Scotia
ReplyDelete