Jaxon turns five today. But I am no poet, so I'll just say it like it is: He's fast and crazy!


He arrived in a big hurry, just 15 or so minutes after I got to the hospital, he took his first steps at the end of 6 months and was running when most babies his age were still perfecting the crawl. He talked fast and furiously and could swim a pool length at 2 and a half. And now he runs so fast playing football that he scares grown men.
You can only imagine the size and intensity of headache a kid like this provides. Three blessed things - he's sweet and kind, has a killer smile and he still takes a nap (which, as you can only imagine, a man of his energy level needs)

Happy Birthday Jaxon Brown! You amaze us!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAXON!!! We do love that cute kid:)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jaxon, wish we were there to share.
ReplyDeleteLove
Grandma/Grandpa Brown
he's perfect!Hang in there. The payoff will come in a few years. Besides you wouldn't want life to be too quiet and boring would you?
ReplyDeleteThose are adorable pictures- I can totally remember the way he looked in that first baby picture. It must have been all that jogging we were doing that made him so fast!!! He's a cutie! I can't believe he's 5?? has it really been that long? Loved your Christmas card- Thanks! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHappy very late birthday jaxon! and can you say FULL SCHOLARSHIP!!
ReplyDelete