This is an easy recipe that I serve with homemade chicken nuggets or meatloaf - anything that needs a good side of potatoes.
Mix together in a bowl:
6 cups of potatoes cut into bite size pieces (I use plain and sweet potatoes)
2-3 tbsp of olive oil
a few good shakes of garlic salt
salt and pepper
Place on an oil sprayed cookie sheet and cook at 420 degrees for about 40 minutes. I don't quite remember the time - take them out with they are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. Serve with ketchup and BBQ sauce for dipping.
Mix together in a bowl:
6 cups of potatoes cut into bite size pieces (I use plain and sweet potatoes)
2-3 tbsp of olive oil
a few good shakes of garlic salt
salt and pepper
Place on an oil sprayed cookie sheet and cook at 420 degrees for about 40 minutes. I don't quite remember the time - take them out with they are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. Serve with ketchup and BBQ sauce for dipping.
My kids will LOVE these! Thanks for sharing. Anything homemade is better than fast food. My hubby and I cringe that either of us actually ever liked fast food ... :)
ReplyDelete