Sweater, tights, shoes - Free (from Cheryl)


Yesterday, while the boys were playing "olympics" with friends outside, Scotia pushed her stroller with baby doll up the hill, over to the park, and then got out her baby and put her in the swing for a ride. I just followed.
She is also very into her board books. I often find her sitting quietly on her bedroom floor engrossed in the pictures of all her books. She is so cute. After boys like my boys it is so wonderful to have this little girly girl.
Dress - $1.00 (20 items for $20 from mom in neighbourhood)
Bracelet - Free (Gift from someone at church)
Hair bow - $0.10 (bought a pack of hair thingys all by myself)
Joy from dressing a little girl - Priceless!
Yesterday, while the boys were playing "olympics" with friends outside, Scotia pushed her stroller with baby doll up the hill, over to the park, and then got out her baby and put her in the swing for a ride. I just followed.
She is also very into her board books. I often find her sitting quietly on her bedroom floor engrossed in the pictures of all her books. She is so cute. After boys like my boys it is so wonderful to have this little girly girl.
I love having a little girl to dress up and I am totally impressed that you did her hair!! I would love to go running when you come out just let me know. I have been in school and have been slacking on the whole running aspect but that should give me enough time to get my rear in gear!! I will also have to show you how to make some cute bows while you are in town. It is really cute and fun but it is also addicting
ReplyDeleteI totally hear you!!! My two boys and my little girl are so different. I didn't even realize until I heard one of her first words: SHOES. And she wouldn't walk at first without a purse on her shoulder. Where do they get this girly girl thing from?!? :) It's great, eh?
ReplyDeleteIt made my day to see your comment on our blog! Long time, no see my darling friend! Your family is gorgeous...and so big! Scotia is DARLING...you give me hope that I may, in fact, have some pink in my world someday. :) So happy to be back in touch with you guys - send an email to kim.tolman@gmail.com if you have a chance - I'd love to really catch up!
ReplyDelete