Tonight was our swim team banquet. Taye tied for most points earned on the team this season and won a very large trophy. This would be exciting anyway but for a barely seven year old it's unprecedented. Because Taye swam six and under this summer he didn't get any points for butterfly, medley relay or freestyle relay. All his points came from being undefeated in back, breast and free. Way to go Tayeberry!

Two videos below. The first is Taye getting his trophy - very dark and hard to hear - suitable for interested grandparents only. The second video is of the boys swimming.
Jaxon also has a sweet little trophy and adds it to his collection. Not bad for four.
Sign on the car for the parade through the neighbourhood
Two videos below. The first is Taye getting his trophy - very dark and hard to hear - suitable for interested grandparents only. The second video is of the boys swimming.
Taye is in lane 3, Jaxon lane 5
Congrautlations! Way to go Browns, we're proud of you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mommy/Papa Brown
What talented boy's you have. And to think that Taye's swimming all started at the pool in Provo! I love that his trophy is as big as him!
ReplyDeleteThe coaches certainly weren't thinking of my decorating style when they ordered this massive trophy. A regular size one fits nicely on the book shelf - I don't know where I'll ever fit this one!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! I just hope one day my own boys will get their heads wet. Swimming lessons this summer didn't help, so I'm not sure where to go next ...
ReplyDeleteWhich weighs more, anyway? The trophy or Taye? ;)