Jaxon had his last day of three year old preschool today. He's had wonderful teachers this year, and today I noticed the cutest thing as they showed us some of the wonderful songs, skits and activities that they've learned this year. If one of the kids knew an answer right off the bat to a tough question the teacher would tell them to "kiss your brain" and these little kids would put hand to lips and then pat their heads just as fast as could be. It was great. Jaxon's a lucky kid to go to such a wonderful school. Summer break for three months now....
Saying goodbye to Ms Jackie and Ms Jo.
One final show of the real volcano. They loved it!
Hi Jessica & Tyrone! I just found your blog on the Jensen's blog (which I am just now looking at a year later). Your family is adorable! Wish we could get together and see you guys sometime. We are busy but surviving. Just a few more weeks of intern year, hooray! You look so great as usual. It was so much fun to read up on your daily life. What an awesome mother's day! I will definitely tell Greg about that one. Say hi to the gang. Love, Terumi
ReplyDelete